Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Regulatory & Stewardship Biotech Manager
Req ID: 211553W-01
- Accountable for flawless registration execution: developing and combining registration dossier for Indonesia, forecasting and establishing country registration strategy for biotech import as well as biotech cultivation.
- Summarizes data from internal data from global data and provides key dossiers to be submitted to authority
Establishing Registration planning with the direction of Local Product Concept Team (LPCT) and explore Effective and efficient ways for product registration and the registration grants by managing the process.
- Conducting cross-discipline research work with a flexible model; including grower-collaborators, public / private research organizations, etc.
- Series of process regarding official field tests (test design, negotiation with the association/test facility, participation to the official test review and to summarize the results of the tests and ensure to report to RAS.
- Ability to developed advocacy strategy and execute the strategic plan
- Broad knowledge in Biotech, agronomy, pest, pest management and chemicals.
Highly adept in navigating the Ag industry.
- Advanced understanding of product management and launch process
Clear understanding of the technical trends including competitive products.
- Understanding of regulatory affairs.Effective Communication skill
- Team Work, solution oriented