PARTNERSHIP FOR ECONOMIC
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an AusAID-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms Norton Rose Australia, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications from qualified Indonesian professionals for the following positions located in Jakarta:
Public Expenditure Management Consultant (2 Positions)
Two opportunities exist for Public Expenditure Management consultants, for a period of 12 months, primarily to develop an outreach strategy to communicate the Indonesian Government’s budget and planning reforms to key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Significant consulting experience, preferably with Indonesian Government Ministries/agencies, or significant experience in the Indonesian Government, preferably at a senior management level
- A high level ability in both English and Bahasa Indonesia:
- Strong relationship management skills, particularly in dealing with senior government officials:
- Sound knowledge of the Indonesian Government’s bureaucratic structures, processes, relationships and regulations; and
- A working knowledge of the Indonesian Government’s budget and planning reforms, as well as Performance Based Budgeting and Medium Term Expenditure Frameworks more generally.
A copy of the Terms of Reference may be obtained by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should submit a CV and a covering letter which clearly addresses the selection criteria listed in the Terms of Reference. Interviews of short-listed candidates will take place in the week starting 25 April 2011. The successful candidate will be expected to start work in early May.
Applications close on 15 April 2011. Selection will be made in accordance with Government of Australia Procurement Guidelines. Norton Rose Australia is an equal opportunity employer.