The British Council is the UK’s international organization for education and cultural relations. We aim to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and Indonesia, and to increase appreciation of the UK’s creative ideas and achievements
The British Council in Indonesia is recruiting for the post of.
Jakarta (this post is open for several positions)
Rp 9,100,888 gross monthly salary and excellent benefits
The post holder will provide support to the Programme Team ensuring that our existing programmes and portfolio of contracts are managed to client satisfaction as well as helping us expand our programme by securing new opportunities and. These positions will be offered for a fixed period of 1 year.
Key duties of this post include:
- Project development & delivery
- Financial and contract management
- Project monitoring & evaluation
- Relationship management within designated programme
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of experience with project implementation, financial monitoring, and reporting
- Strong sense of achievement and customer service orientation
- Evidence in building and maintaining relationship for influence
- Capacity to apply procedures flexibly with high accountability
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently
- An English language IELTS score of 6
Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not be short-listed for interview
A copy of the full job description and an application form can be downloaded from our website at www.britishcouncil.or.id. You should return a completed application form through E-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications by 16:00 on 12 June 2009.
It is essential that candidates use the application form. The British Council does not accept CVs in place of the completed application form and it is unable to respond to telephone enquiries.