Sandvik Coromant is a product area of Sandvik Tooling within the Sandvik Group and a global market-leading manufacturer and supplier of tools and techniques for competitive machining and operates with own sales organization in 60 countries, serving the whole world. Today Sandvik Coromant is the undisputed world leader in tools for turning, milling and drilling. Modular tooling systems for lathes and machining centers are also included in the program.
We are seeking for people who are passionate about their work and possess the drive to excel to join us as:
(also known as Productivity Improvement Engineer)
- Provide a broad range of sales, customer service and technical support to the customers with the aim to improve their productivity level.
- Handle sales and technical enquiries from customers, assist them to trouble-shoot cutting tool processes.
- Diagnose and understand customer’s needs and recommend suitable metal cutting tool solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Conduct application and tool test run at customers sites and maintain good relationship with customers at all levels.
- Maintain existing customer base and develop new ones with the aim to achieve sales targets.
- Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Production Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- At least 2 to 5 years of technical sales experience preferably with knowledge of CNC machining or cutting tools.
- Must be computer literate and have good communication, interpersonal, analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to converse in English.
Interested applicants please email your full resume, photograph, current/expected salaries, and contact number to: