Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for:
PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT/SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- To manage the procurement management activities which carries uncertainties due to tight schedule, variations in market pricing, conflicting of priorities and sensitivities of host country requirements.
- To manage ad hoc & urgent procurement requirement for Procurement management activities, shortcomings and contractual issues with no or minimum interruption to projects schedule and cost.
- To formulate strategies in the dynamic market pricing & competitiveness and economic uncertainty to optimize on projects synergy, contract integration and Economies of Scale (EOS) as well as encouraging higher level of foreign investment, technology transfer and skill development in the oil and gas industry.
- To manage cost effectively & efficiently optimize/maximize both internal & external resources to synergize towards achieving Company goals and customers requirements.
- To maintain confidentiality, integrity and sensitivity of information and uphold strict compliance to work processes, guidelines, procedures and regulations sets by Government bodies at all times.
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject.
- Certified in PTK-007
- Minimum 5 years of experience, 8-10 years of experience in oil and Gas Company.
- Experience in handling EPCI, EPCC, FPSO.
- Familiar and have a good relationship with BP Migas.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).