Baker Hughes is a leading Oil & Gas product and services organization. We operate in 90 countries worldwide with over 55,000 employees. We create value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. We are now seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join us. The jobs offer the opportunity to work on best-in-class technology in the field of Oil & Gas Exploration & Production.
Currently we have vacancies for Field Positions and Technical Support Engineer Positions in Asia Pacific, including Indonesia. Following are the openings for positions in Indonesia:
- Wireline Field Operators – FO
- Wireline Field Engineers – FS WLE
- Wireline R&M Engineers – ME
- Wireline R&M Technicians – EMT
- Wireline R&M Mechanics – MECH
- Drilling Systems Directional Drillers — FS DRS Drilling Systems MILWD Engineers – FS LWD
- Wellbore Intervention / Constructions! Completion Engineers – ES WBC
- Drilling Fluids Engineers – ES – FLD
- Completions Technical Support Engineers – TSE
The ideal candidates will have the following skills:
Basic technical skills. Good problem solving skills with a drive for results. Good written and verbal skills in English. Ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently. Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong customer focus.
The ideal candidates need to have minimum 3 years experience.
Interested applicants should send their resume by indicating position code as email subject to email@example.com latest by December 18, 2011.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified,
AT Baker Hughes, there are no limits to what you can achieve