WWF Indonesia is an independent member of WWF, the global conservation organization, that operating close to 100 countries worldwide. WWF-Indonesia is registered under the Indonesia law and operates with 23 offices in 14 provinces, with the vision to conserve Indonesia’s biodiversity for the well being of present and future generations.
To support our programs, we are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Duties: CENDRAWASIH NATIONAL PARK PROJECT LEADER
- Responsible to Marine Director and Papua Operational Director under coordination with Marine Papua Portfolio Manager to manage and administer the implementation of WWF – Indonesia Project at Cendrawasih National Park.
- Develop project work plan and monitoring plan.
- Doing project progress reports and financial reports with finance officer based on WWF – Indonesia procedures and donor requirement.
- Supervising and mentoring project staffs to ensure project implementation as planned.
- Build partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible on the management of WWF assets as project site.
- Represent WWF – Indonesia at project sites.
- Provide project work plan and Project Monitoring plan on schedule.
- Provide project progress reports and financial reports on schedule.
- Build good project team work.
- Responsible for project management in full cycles (project work planning-implementation – reporting – evaluation – back to project planning).
- Decision making on relevant issues with authority and responsibility as Project Leader under supervision of Marine Director, Papua Director and Papua Portfolio Manager.
- S2 in a relevant discipline (fisheries, Coastal zone management, marine
- Conservation) with 5 years experience with implementing field programs, OR S1 with at least 10 years experience, WWF will consider applicants with experience in other sector if the applicant has strong management skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Able to implement according to work plans, able to contribute to compilation of works plan.
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia (read, speak, write) as well as Good command of English (read, speak, write).
- Able to report in English.
- Excellent communication skills (with supervisors, staff, local community members, local government officials).
- Affinity with operational support for marine conservation programs.
- Able to and willing to live and work in Manokwari (Papua Barat) and Wasior (Kabupaten Wondama).
- Able to and willing to travel on short notice.
- This position Is open to Indonesian Nationals (Papuans as well as from elsewhere in Indonesia).
Kindly submit your comprehensive resume and attached recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no telephone nor mail letter inquiry