Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a subsidiary of Mubadala Oil & Gas (MOG), wholly owned by Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government, the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following positions in our Indonesia Business Unit.
1. OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
- Accountable for all activities on the field facilities within the 500 meter safety exclusion zone, include but not limited to: the Health, Safety and Welfare of all offshore personnel, the security of the facilities combined with environmental compliance: maintaining the facilities to ensure production targets are met whilst complying with Pearl Energy Core Values, Processes and Procedures, Indonesian Legislation and International Standards.
- Maximize production uptime whilst minimizing production downtime through effective planning and strict compliance to maintenance regime.
- Focal in development of annual cost estimations for input into the OPEX budget.
- Effectively manage logistical resources (boats/helicopters) and ensure offshore and onshore supply base stocks are maintained available with respect to safety compliance and budget.
- Develop and implement SOP and instructions for Offshore Operations and ensure all offshore personnel are conversant with company operations management framework.
- Ensure Operations and Maintenance leads prepare timely, accurate and concise handover reports with appropriate distribution.
- Regular review of all maintenance reports to ensure company and legislative compliance with no backlog.
- Accountable for delivering agreed performance targets for Corporate / BU HSSE annual goals.
- Demonstrate a good level of understanding of natural gas processing, gas compression and general offshore facilities operation, knowledge and experience of a Computerized Maintenance Management System such as Oracle (SAP/Maximo).
- Oil &Gas/Managerial related degree required.
- Minimum 15 years in Oil and Gas environment with at least 5 years in a senior offshore supervisory / managerial position (mandatory).
2. OFFSHORE OPERATIONS/ MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the facilities, supervising all maintenance activities on the field facilities in accordance with established standards, procedures, instructions and manufactures/vendor related data.
- Responsible to ensure that equipment is not operated outside design parameters and controls whilst minimizing downtime and maximizing uptime to ensure daily production quotas are met.
- Professionally and properly manage risk by ensuring compliance with the Permit To Work System procedure and by the implementation, where appropriate, of Risk Assessments and support activities to mitigate identified risk.
- Familiar with asset budget to ensure a sound financial understanding of responsibility when ordering operations associated equipment and materials.
- Work with the onshore Asset Integrity Leader to ensure that all certification and inspections are kept up to date and to organize effective (with respect to cost/downtime) PM and CM work plans.
- Daily management of logistical resources (boats / helicopters) with respect to safety compliance, budget and material availability and offshore and onshore supply base stocks. Involvement with preferred suppliers, vendors, service contracts and spare parts
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and instructions for Offshore Operations to ensure compliance with both government regulations and company operations management framework.
- Develop and implement HSSE annual goals which shall be directly linked to BU and Corporate goals for self and direct report and take lead in preparing offshore emergency training.
- Responsible for timely, accurate and concise reporting of all accidents and incidents. Lead investigation of accidents and incidents, follow up actions, close out and ensure appropriate communication to prevent recurrence.
- Preferably a Petrochemical/Managerial related degree.
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding relating to natural gas processing, compression, and general offshore facility operation combined with a solid understanding of maintaining offshore equipment.
- Minimum 10 years in Oil and Gas environment with at least 3 years in a senior offshore supervisory/managerial position. Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience in rotating equipment maintenance including gas turbines.
- Experience and understanding of the Oracle Maintenance Management System or similar. Familiar with RCFA and successfully completed Management of Major Emergency training.
3. ONSHORE OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
- Pre Start Up of the field facilities; work with the O & M Lead (Maintenance) and Field Specialist (Training and Commissioning) to develop a Maintenance and Asset Integrity Strategy underpinned by the appropriate processes, procedures and safe working practices.
- Pre Start Up; develop the Maintenance Strategy that shall encompass all related maintenance activities that shall include the appropriate mix of planned and scheduled routines along with predictive and corrective tasks and inspections. Develop a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Database (ideally intelligent), compliant with Pearl Energy (Mubadala) expectations and Indonesian legislation. Jackets (sub structures), topsides process, pipeline; identify key target areas for baseline data collation pre facility installation.
- Supervise the development of a Computerized Maintenance Management and Materials System (CMMMS).
- Responsible to work with Project Management Team (PMT), Operations Team and EPC Contractor to safely undertake all Commissioning Activities post Mechanical Completion (MC definition – Mechanical Completion inclusive of Pre Commissioning).
- Identify and develop Commissioning Procedures ensuring that all HSSE related issues are taken into account.
- Responsible to identify and develop a Handover Strategy to facilitate a seamless and auditable transfer of sub systems, systems and facilities from the PMT to Operations.
- Post Start Up; implement and manage all Operational and Maintenance strategies, processes, procedures and safe working practices.
- Under the auspices of the Operations Framework (OF) develop the appropriate processes, procedures and work practices in order to ensure that the workforce functions in a safe, cost effective and professional manner which ensures daily contract obligations are maintained as scheduled.
- With Operations Manager, develop Pre and Post Start Up Training Plan to include HSSE Training and Vendor Training. The OMF shall be included as part of training element.
- Instrumental in development of Integrated Plan to ensure any planned / unplanned downtime is effectively anaged and communicated (Partners / Migas / vendors etc).
- University degree in an appropriate discipline plus broad knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Minimum 10 years experience in an oil and gas related environment. Experience in gas processing facilities in an offshore environment.
All candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written), strong safety and environmental awareness, and have proven leadership qualities, problem solving and influencing skills, effective in controlling costs and managing a budget.
For further information and to apply online please visit:
Applications will be closed November 13th, 2011.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.