Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company s headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Gresik office as Offshore Mechanical Technician (1 Position)
Summary of Position:
Mechanical technician has the role to perform maintenance (preventive maintenance (PM), Predictive maintenance (PdM) and corrective maintenance) on the mechanical equipment: turbo machinery, pumps, compressors, vessels, piping and other mechanical equipment in the facility to ensure the targeted plant reliability is achieved. The person should demonstrate high standard of EHS (Environment, Health and safety), team work, interpersonal skill, familiarity with CMMS in SAP, good communication and coordination with other internal partners.
Principal Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring that operating parameters for all mechanical and rotating equipment at the Offshore Facilities are operating within design limits and that abnormalities are communicated and assessed immediately.
- Managing EHS function in the respective department
- Managing relevant administration and report
- Progress all mechanical MOC (Management of Change) s including gaining technical and budgetary approval and interfacing with Pangkah Engineering Team and Project Engineering.
- Member of the Offshore Emergency Response Team.
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
- 5 years experience, with 3 years in Oil and Gas industry or other relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience with a variety of mechanical equipment. Advance knowledge on rotating equipment is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of mechanical systems and power tools.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Good time keeping skills essential.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English Language are a major requirement.
- Proven Leadership, team building and planning skill.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested applicants please send your CV (max 100 KB) to recruitment-Indonesia@hess.com and quote “Position Applied_Name_Last Company_Current Position_Years of Working Experience_Education Background_University” in the subject, no later than 10 June, 2011.