EMBASSY OF SWITZERLAND IN JAKARTA
Switzerland is in the top 20 of the largest national economies of the world and has with approximately 150 Swiss companies a strong presence in Indonesia. It also belongs to the leading countries worldwide in the areas of education, research and innovation. The Swiss Embassy in Jakarta intends to strengthen its small team with an
Officer for Economic Affairs, Education and Research.
His or her duties will be to contribute to the regular reporting of the Embassy on major economic developments in Indonesia and ASEAN, to follow new developments in Indonesia in the field of education and research as well as to build up a solid network in the academic field. He or she will report directly to the Deputy Head of Mission.
- University degree ideally in economics
- Several years of working experience in an international environment
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian business and academic environment
Skills and competencies:
- All-rounder with well-developed writing skills combined with analytical and conceptual thinking
- Interactive Team-player, adapts well in a multicultural and dynamic environment; accepts responsibility for results: pro-active and self-driven attitude
- Communicative and outgoing personality; service oriented, keen to maintain large network
- Excellent command of English and Indonesian; German/French are an additional advantage
- Excellent IT-skills (Excel, Word. PowerPoint)
We offer a competitive salary with above-average social benefits, varied work as well as an innovative and international work environment.
Applications with the reference “Application OEER” should be sent to:
Embassy of Switzerland. Jakarta
Deputy Head of Mission
JI. Rasuna Said Blok X 3/2
Closing date: 22 November 2013. Further information is available at http://www.eda.admin.ch/jakarta