T.D. Williamson (TDW), headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a reputable and global leader in pipeline equipment and services. With more than 55 locations worldwide, TDW delivers safe integrity solutions for onshore and offshore applications. Our experts provide hot tapping and plugging, pipeline cleaning, geometry and integrity inspection, pigging and non-tethered plugging pig technology services for any pressurized pipeline system. TDW products and services are recognized as standards of excellence around the world. The company is globally recognized for professional integrity, quality products, innovative technologies and high regard for customer relationships by standing behind the strongest product warranty in the industry. Founded in 1920, TDW is still a family-owned company with a strong emphasis on values.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and qualified people to join our team and grow with our company to fill the positions indicated below:
- Answers phone calls in the most appropriate way, screens phone calls, finds out the nature of the enquiry, takes messages, redirects calls as appropriate, assesses the importance and priority of calls and takes appropriate action,
- Updates the internal phone list and distribute to the employees,
- Maintains log book of incoming documents and invoices and then distribute them to the appropriate person,
Organizes outgoing mail and postage,
- Greets visitors in a highly professional manner, serves coffee or tea to guests, and ensures that the lobby is tidy,
- Orders lunches or books restaurants for visitors, customers and for company functions,
- Organization of employees’ transport and travel by making reservation of hotel, air ticket, and taxi booking,
- Administers the Invoice of the vendors for hotel, airlines, taxis are approved and submitted to AP with required documents & comments. Especially Project Nos to record it in the project expenses,
- Administers & monitors the need for pantry supplies ,stationary, office furniture and communication,
- Coordinates with the cleaning service to ensure the office areas ( meeting room, employee rooms, toilet, kitchen, windows, floor , stairs etc) are clean in appropriate and timely manner;
- As backup person for finance in AP and AR functions and provide support in adhoc basis to finance;
- Maintains & records employees daily attendance and absence,
- Maintains & records employees leave request and balance,
- Maintains all Statutory documents required from the time keeping office for presentation to authorities on their demand or annual report filing,
- Maintains and updates employee data (e.g., Jakarta employee call tree & address ) and other employees data as required by the Finance and Admin manager,
- Maintains expatriates’ documents, licenses, working permit ; monitors the expiration date and immediately alert for the necessity to renew within the required time frame,
- Liaises with E & Y for the documentation required in regard with the expatriate working permit permits and license and ensure follow up is conducted in timely manner,
- Keeps updated records and coordinate with local and regional operations team for all the documentation requited for Work Permits and Visas. Provides Indonesia Country Manager, HR and Legal updates on status of all Work Permit and Visa applications;
- Registers, maintains and updates company secretarial documentations,
- Liaises through Legal with TMF, and alert management for the need to renewal company licenses within the time frame that will not interrupting business process,
- Liaise with the approved agent to process the renewal of company licenses and provided the required documents.
- Any other activity as assigned by the Legal Counsel.
- Applicants from reputable & recognized secretarial academy combined with min 4 years experience in a similar function,
- Experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable beneficial,
- HR administration background is a strong asset,
- Good interpersonal skills (calm, courteous, professional and helpful), good organization skills, accuracy, flexibility, multi tasking and a good sense of initiative, respect for confidentiality and discretion,
- Positive customer service attitude and good verbal communication skills to actively listen, deal with problems and provide information clearly,
- IT literate,
- Fluent in English.
APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE IN TDW CAREERS PAGE:
Your application will be treated with highest confidentiality.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.