One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Coordination for Schedules & Unscheduled Demand/Import/Export Shipment with related Business Unit and Internal Supply Chain Organization.
- Provide cost-effective, timely, and traceable movement of company products both inbound and outbound. Develops, implements, and maintains policies and systems relating monitoring costs and efficiencies. Analyzes and recommends carriers, routing, and processing consultants.
- Develop and supervise a central document retention system (or systems for multi divisional locations) and retain ALL electronic and hard copy shipping files for all import / export movements which will also be recorded in country specific or divisional shipment logbooks. Also retain within the document retention system all applicable trade compliance / export control documentation.
- Ensure full scrutiny of all customs broker, freight forwarder and other related invoices and ensure they are properly audited prior to payment and retained in the relevant shipment file.
- Ensure compliance by all local logistics activities/persons with all local import and export customs clearance rules, locally implemented Wassenaar-based export control rules and multilateral nonproliferation regimes, the Weatherford Export/Re-export Controls and Economic Sanctions Manual, the Weatherford Anti-boycott Manual, and the Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that all freight forwarder, customs clearance company and logistics operations by or on behalf of Weatherford adhere to the Weatherford FCPA Guidelines and Policies.
- Maintain the local Simplified Shipping Profile (SSP), with all changes subject to review by the applicable Supply Chain Manager, Region Logistics Manager and the Region Trade Compliance Manager, or their appointed designate.
- Ensure that local Impex/logistics personnel follow the receiving portions of the local SSP, and the outbound portions of the relevant destination SSP for exports; monitor adherence to outbound portions of local SSP by foreign logistics personnel and provide contemporaneous feedback.
- Supervise all items in-country that were exported to the country pursuant to an export control license to ensure that license conditions and provisos are satisfied.
- Maintain logs of temporarily imported items to ensure timely and lawful re-export.
- Act as the primary contact with local customs authorities
- Diploma degree in any relevant major.
- PPJK Certified
- Experience and Understanding of Global Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Export & import
- Good customer and employee interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of inventory and asset control methods and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially English.
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer software
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.