Position: IT Administrator
Assignment Starts: April to August 2009
Applications Close: 28th March 2009
Duration: 5 months
The Management Support Team (MST) of TAMF requires an experienced IT administrator to assist in day-to-day information technology administration.
The scope of assignment will consists of (i) maintaining the technical requirements of web systems; (ii) maintaining the TAMF Website including ensuring the TAMF website content is regularly updated and accurate; (iii) liaising with IT service providers; (iv) maintaining all hardware and software; (v) updating PC’s and laptops with anti-virus programs in TAMF’s and Sub-Facility offices; (vi) providing daily computer software and hardware trouble-shooting; (vii) ensuring daily back up of the TAMF server and data base; (viii) maintain the MIS and network for both TAMF and its sub projects; and (ix) upgrading software as required.
TAMF is now seeking Expressions of Interest from sufficiently experienced consultants for this 5 months role.
Perform duties in relation to Information Technology support and administration, including website development and maintenance, as directed by the Senior/Office Manager/Deputy Team Leader.
- Expressions of Interest are sought from experienced consultants who fulfill the selection criteria outlined below.
- Over 5 years experience as an IT Administrator
- Ability to solve, in a timely manner, IT problems and issues
- Very good communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience working as an IT Administrator in an AID funded project, with multiple offices, will be highly regarded
To be considered please send an updated CV to email@example.com by the 28th March 2009.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Note: CVs of suitable applicants will be added to the TAMF consultant Database