U.S. Embassy, Jakarta has a vacancy for an Information Assistant (Webmaster), FSN-9*, FSN-29/2011 (Rp. 136,615,067 p.a. full performance starting salary) in the Public Affairs Section. The incumbent is under the general direction of the Information Officer and daily direction of the Assistant Information Officer (Electronic). S/He serves as the webmaster for the U.S. Embassy Jakarta and advisor for constituent posts: Surabaya, Medan and Consular Agency Ball. The Incumbent manages the U.S. Embassy’s official website presence, determines the management needs and requirements for the internet/intranet system and works directly for the Public Affairs Section (PAS).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required.
- Minimum two years experience coordinating a web presence for a major organization is required.
- Level IV (fluent) in drafting/editing/speaking/reading/writing English and Bahasa Indonesia are required.
- Must how knowledge of website design and management, XHTML, CSS, Scripting, languages, Photoshop, database design and maintenance, and must have knowledge of social media tools.
- Must ham excellent communication skills (writing, editing and speaking).
- Must have the ability to work with other offices and the ability to work with technical and non-technical staff.
Should you fulfill I all the qualifications above, kindly send your application and complete CAI to: Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Jakarta, Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 3 – 5 Jakarta 10110 (please put the position on the left side at your envelope),
Or email to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov (max 500kb in .pdf format)
CLOSING DATE: April 20, 2011