Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd
Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world’s leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis, with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai and South Africa. We have a team of 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving us a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information in 80 countries.
As a dedicated and independent market research provider, Euromonitor has a well-established track record in publishing market reports, business reference books, online databases and bespoke consulting projects especially in the field of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). For further details, please access our website at www.euromonitor.com.
Industry Research Analyst-Indonesia (IDCAJUL09)
We are looking for bright candidates to join us as Industry Research Analyst in the fmcg industries. Based in Jakarta, potential candidates will be working from home and working full-time on a long-term contract. Selected applicants will be trained in Euromonitor’s research methodologies in order to provide highly analytical and insightful market reports for our MNCs clients within deadline.
For this role the candidate will be expected to:
- Acquire and analyze data on the consumer goods market in Indonesia via both primary and secondary research
- Conduct trade interviews/discussions with companies and associations within the fmcg industry and build on existing contact list
- Engage in data calculations, analysis and estimations to develop market size/data;
- Forecast future consumer goods market trends, changes and developments;
- Degree in Business, Economics and Marketing from a reputable institution
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in market research or fmcg industry
- Strong analytical and numerical abilities
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Comfortable in conducting interviews with companies
- Able to work independently and work with tight deadlines
Candidates must be willing to work from home, in order to be considered for this position.
Potential Candidates will be invited for a numerical and written test as part of the selection process
If you are looking for a role in a dynamic international company and a competitive salary that surpasses market rates, we urge you to submit your cover letter and resume, indicating your last drawn and expected compensations to here