U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Office of Health based in Jakarta is recruiting Indonesian Nationals for the position of Human Immune-deficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and other infectious diseases Specialist (Post Code: HEALTH). Salary starts from Rp.20.279.510 per month depending on qualifications, experience and salary history.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The incumbent provides technical assistance to the management of an expanded portfolio focusing primarily on Human Immune-deficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and tuberculosis (TB)/HIV co-infection and Malaria, and reports to the Senior Technical Advisor for HIV/AIDS, or her/his delegated authority.
- Master’s Degree in Public health or equivalent post. graduate degree is required with a Bachelor’s degree in a health science or allied life science, such as medicine, sociology, psychology, biology, pharmacy and public health.
- Ten (10) years of progressive experience with public health/development program, in Indonesia is required, either with the public sector and/or NGO private sector/civil society organization. Prior experience with HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis or other infectious diseases programs would be an asset.
- Level IV (fluent) Speaking/reading/written in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Must have solid technical knowledge and understanding of the development, management and evaluation of public health/development Programs.
- Must he proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word are squired.
- Must have high degree of interpersonal, analytical, communication, managerial, leadership, planning, coordinationg, negotiation and problem solving skills.
Only short listed candidates will b e notified for test and interviews
Send letter of application, complete resume in English and supporting documents (in Microsoft Word document format) & please put the post code on the subject of your email to: email@example.com
Or fax to: 021-3860336
No later than July 10, 2009
USAID Website: http://indonesia.usaid.gov