Premier Oil, an international oil and gas exploration and production Company with interest in the UK, Asia and Africa. We are currently seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the position.
Successful applicant will play a large in helping the progress of the company. We are looking for:
Head of Dynamic Maintenance
- To Contribute to operational excellence a business improvement program aimed at implanting world class maintenance performance;
- Responsible for the safe and efficient offshore operation of the field maintenance and the technical integrity of the facility;
- To ensure that the maintenance of all equipment and utilities are managed safely and efficiently and with minimal environmental impact in accordance with legislation and the management system;
- Assist the Onshore Manager in preparation of maintenance budgets;
- Manage development updating and implementation of Operational and Maintenance procedures and work instruction pertaining to the maintenance group.
- 15 yrs experience in oil and gas or heavy shipping industry or offshore hydrocarbon production industry environment. Including 5 yrs as a Manager;
- Minimum 10 yrs experience in the maintenance of associated machinery with hydrocarbon production and offshore production floating facilities in a supervisory/management capacity;
- Inspirational coach and mentor and someone acknowledged by their Dynamic Section as an expert in their;
- Significant knowledge of marine, production and engineering and maintenance management to be able to manage all aspects of the Field operation;
- Have a knowledge CMMS;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- Gave a knowledge of the business drivers affecting the hydrocarbons production industry.
Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience, qualifications, and the seniority of each position.
Please submit a comprehensive resume in English (No more than 1 MB) with contact number within April 6th 2009 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.