EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position:
FIELD PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Manage routine activities of production engineering in the field, which includes well start up, well surveillance, well tests and allocation, well and field optimization, artificial lift diagnostics and optimization, and evaluating well potential. Work together with field Operation and Production Engineering office to improve the assigned producing asset and provide office and onsite support during remedial job/well intervention operations.
This is a field rotational work assignment either at onshore fields or offshore fields, with eventually a required rotation into the Jakarta office.
- BS degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Having production engineering experience with an anchor skill in operations, or artificial lift and well workovers is preferable.
- Must be self-directed requiring little to no direct guidance.
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks and have time management skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must have high safety, environmental, and safety standards.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later July 14th 2009: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com