Job Vacancies in the Oil & Gas Industry
MontD’Or Oil Tungkal Ltd, is currently recruiting dynamic, qualified and self motivated personnel to be part of our Jakarta based team. The Company has the following vacancies:
EXPLORATION & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Responsible for the technical department you will lead a small team of geophysicists, geologists and reservoir engineering staff in undertaking the companies technical work programme.
- Candidates should have managerial experience, hands on technical capabilities including familiarity with industry standard G&G software, a degree in Geoscience or other relevant subject, a minimum of 15 years experience of which at least five years should be with an Operator.
- Capable of undertaking detailed 2D/3D seismic interpretation, risk and uncertainty analysis, volumetric estimation well planning and participation in meetings with BPMIGAS and partners.
- A Bachelor s degree in Geophysical Science, or other relevant subject, 9 years industry experience, good understanding of subsurface tools, interpretation techniques and depth conversion and seismic acquisition and processing knowledge.
- Will undertake production and development geology for a producing field. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Geological Science, at least 9 years experience, a solid technical background Including a good understanding of structural geology, familiarly with advanced geo-science software and data management.
Will include manage all aspects of drilling and work over operations.
A degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering, 10 years’ experience In Drilling Operations, of which a minimum of 3 years must have been in a Senior Supervisor capacity are a requirement for this position.
- Will take a proactive approach to optimize production, resources and minimize production losses based on sound engineering practices and procedures.
- 10 years of petroleum engineering experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant subject are requirements for this position.
- based in Jambi and Jakarta
- Duties will include general accounting such as invoice processing and payments, monthly balance sheet reconciliations and the input of data.
- A Diploma in Accounting, 5 years experience required and knowledge of ideas software beneficial.
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment and have the key skills to fill one of these vacancies please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org