PT Bank DBS Indonesia (“DBSI”) is a subsidiary of DBS Bank (“DBS”). DBS is one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with operations in 16 markets. Headquartered in Singapore, DBS is a well-capitalized bank with “AA-” and “Aa 1” credit ratings that are among the highest in the Asia-Pacific region. DBS provides the full range of services in corporate, SME, consumer and wholesale banking activities across Asia and the Middle East. With expansion of DBSI, we are looking for high caliber individuals to join our Management Trainee Program (DBSI Academy).
Successful candidates will join a competitive and comprehensive 18 months training program in DBSI where they will be exposed to the activities of various departments and business units. Graduating candidates will enjoy challenging positions within DBSI and have the opportunity to join the prestigious Management Associate program in the DBS Head Office, Singapore.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from reputable local/overseas university with minimum GPA 3.0;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Maximum age of 27 years old;
- Highly motivated individual with a strong commitment in achieving career and personal goals;
- Good command of English (verbal & written), and sufficient knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
Please submit your application letter and CV by 16 April 2010 at the latest by mail to:
Human Resources Department
PT Bank DBS Indonesia
Plaza Permata Lt. 9, Jl. M.H Thamrin Kav. 57
Jakarta 10350 (Code: MT)
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. We do not expect any telephone inquiries.