CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
Saipem (43% owned by Eni) is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services for the oil & gas industry, with unique capabilities in designing and executing large-scale offshore and onshore projects. We have a strong expertise in operating in deepwater and remote areas. We have significant technological competence in gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Administration, Finance and Control Department as:
Base location: Jakarta
- To ensure clause control and correct allocation of Company s cost in accordance with our Control Model.
- To prepare annual budget and revisions for Company s departments and Overheads.
- To be in charge of monthly and annual Company closing processes and reporting.
- To issue in a timely manner, any analytical report requested by Corporate.
- 5 years minimum experience in Cost Control is required, in similar or related industries would be preferred for this position.
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor s Degree of Accounting or Economics from reputable University.
- GPA minimum 3.25
- Age max 30 years old.
- Good analytical skill, autonomous, able to work under pressure.
- Good skill in Microsoft Excel is compulsory.
- Good knowledge of written and oral English.
- Able to joint immediately.
The Company offers excellent global career opportunities. For detailed company information, kindly visit http://www.saipem.eni.it
Please send your RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject e-mail: Cost Controller, with expected salary, last drawn salary & recent photo on your resume, GPA score info (size not more than 250 KB) not later by 20 August 2010. We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.