If you are seeking new challenges and the thence to broaden or develop your career, BP may have the perfect opportunity for you!
BP has operated for over 35 years in Indonesia a country home to over 210 million people. Today, we are one of its largest foreign investors with cumulative capital investment to date of over US$5 billion.
Tangguh LNG is BPS most substantial business in Indonesia. It involves the development of 6 gas fields in the Wiriagar, Berau and Muturi PSCs in Bintuni Bay, Papua Barat. Produced through offshore platforms, the gas is brought ashore, processed into liquefied natural gas (LNG) and loaded for shipment to East Asian and North American markets.
One of our latest project, Tangguh Expansion is a single train (3.8mtpa capacity) LNG project, an expansion to the existing. two LNG trains at the Tangguh site in Papua. The project scope includes a new LNG train, at additional LNG tank, an integrated LNG/condensate loading jetty and condensate storage facilities. Offshore there will be a phased development of platforms, pipelines and development wells to supply gas to the new integrated onshore receiving facility; As part of the Tangguh. Expansion Project onshore, the new Tangguh Master Plan site plan, will provide for the addition of future LNG trains with construction lay down areas, accommodation facilities and logistics bases to support to sustain future construction needs and a. long term drilling program.
Exciting opportunities available to join our team. For more information please review the details at our career website. Only applications’ submitted through our website www.bp.com/careers/Indonesia will be processed.
- Project Engineering positions for LNG & Gas facilities
- Project Engineering positions for Marine & Infrastructure Program
- Health Safety Environment & Risk Manager
- Engineering Team Lead Onsite Receiving Facilities & Infrastructure
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Reliability & Maintenance Engineer for Project
- Planning Engineer Positions
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Cost Engineer
- Senior Pipeline Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Inspection Engineer Positions
- Inspection Team Lead Positions
Safety & Operations Risk Department
- Control of Work (CoW) Coach
Are you up for the challenge?