A career with MASWings.
Operating turbo prop services in East Malaysia.
MASWings Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines, is seeking qualified individuals to join as ATR72 Commanders.
- Posses a valid Malaysian ATPL or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3500 total flying hours
- Have a minimum of 1000 total flying hours in command with an airline or charter type turboprop or turbojet operator
- Preferably with a minimum of 500 command hours on a similar type
- Rated on ATR72 type would be an added advantage
- Between 25 – 50 years of age
- Certified to Level 4 of Aviation English Proficiency Examination
Come fly with us! Forward your comprehensive resume together with scanned copies
Valid international passport of the following documents:
- Valid Flying license – Complete
- Flying Log Book – last 5 pages (showing entries)
- Medical Certificate
- Aviation related course certificates, if any
- Passport size photograph
- Any other related and relevant documents
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to take on the challenge. All applications must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to
Human Resources Department MASWings, Sdn Bhd (773841-A)
MAS Admin Building
Kota Kinabalu International Airport
P.O.Box 10194, 88802, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Must reach us before 31st October 2010. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: please indicate the position applied as application subject.