Husky Oil (Madura) Ltd. an international company based in Jakarta is currently looking for an immediate employment of:
Chief Drilling Engineer
Who would lead drilling engineers to design high pressure and temperature gas development well and prepare drilling procedure and AFE packages, discusses drilling procedures with other parties such as geologists, and service companies, ensure that drilling procedures reflect the latest technology for cost control and productivities in the Madura offshore block.
The responsibilities of this position include coordinate drilling designs, keep track of drilling cost and time lines, Evaluates and recommends advanced technology, tools in drilling operation that will reduce cost, increase well productivity and improve safety performance, establish constant relations with Procurement, Finance, Drilling group, and other production departments.
The position is based in Husky Oil (Madura) Ltd. office in the Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Jakarta. Regular visits offshore will be required to monitor and keep track of the drilling progress. Assignments in other Husky Oil (Madura) Ltd. areas in Indonesia, either onshore or offshore, may also be required.
- University degree in Petroleum or other related Engineering
- Minimum 10 (ten) years experience in the Oil & Gas industry, including various experiences in offshore drilling, completion and work over activities
- Self-starter, innovative, and pm-active
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work both independently and also in team of multi-cultural and multi-background environment.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of QHSE standards and best practices and able to apply this in an operational environment.
Attractive remuneration package and career prospects will be offered to the suitable candidate. This position is for experienced personnel and only candidates who meet the above requirements would continue to the next recruitment process.
Please submit your resume by July 15, 2011 at the latest to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org