OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGHFLYERS
DANAAIR, Nigeria’s newest airline, is looking for dedicated and committed individuals to join us in Lagos, Nigeria.
If you like the idea of being part of a small, friendly team of people at the start of an exciting new venture, this is the time to act. You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent standards of Training
- A highly organised and supportive environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement
MD83 AIRCRAFT & AVIONICS ENGINEERS
As Aircraft & Avionics Engineer of DANAAIR, you will be required to technically handle and certify our fleet/components to the highest level of professional standards and lead a highly skilled team of mechanics.
Responsibilities will include certification, maintenance and serviceability of aircraft/components whilst ensuring superior safety standards are upheld.
To join us as an Engineer you will need to:
- Possess a minimum of B.Sc. in Engineering or Equivalent Qualification.
- Have 3 – 5 years experience in base and line maintenance of large transport jet aircraft.
- Have AMEL (B1 or C) with type on pressurized airframe and jet engines.
- Have Airframe (A) licence on large transport pressurised aircraft OR
- Have Engine (C) Licence on Jet Engine preferably PW JT8 series
- Have AMEL (B2) with type on pressurised airframe and jet engines or Multi-category in Electrical, Radio Instrument and Compass for Avionics Engineers.
- Have a type rating on MD-80 Aircrafts.
Please email your detailed resume to email@example.com mentioning the Position applied for in the subject of the email, within 20 June 2009.
DANA AIRLINES LIMITED