CNOOC SES Ltd, an International company based in Jakarta is requiring professional with international experiences to join the team.
ADMINISTRATOR ASSET MANAGEMENT (Code: AAM)
Scope of work:
- Collects, compiles and recommends information or specifications of company asset and material, including surplus, dead or obsolete inventory items for Write-Off and Disposal.
- Follows up Material Transfer Request from/to other PSC until the transfer completed.
- Develops Write off Proposal (FUPP) in coordination with Stock Analyst and User Department and follow up with Government bodies.
- Complies and updates factual company asset on regular basis upon the Write-Off programs, in coordination with Office Management and Material Accounting.
- Implements health, safety, and environment policies and procedures in working area
University Degree (S-1) in Industrial Engineering or Management/Accounting with 3-5 years working experiences in Oil and Gas industry especially in Material Knowledge, Material Accounting Systems and Following up Mechanism.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your Application together with CV and recent Photograph, put the name of the desired position on the subject email on May 3, 2009 at the latest to: Recruitment@cnooc.co.id