ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P Company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 27 countries, $54 billion in annual revenue, $118 billion of total assets, and approximately 18,400 employees as of Dec. 31, 2013. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,502 MBOED in 2013, and preliminary proved reserves were 8.9 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2013.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
Team Lead Drilling Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage COPI Drilling Engineering Staff and Wells Technicians
- Support operations during all phases personally and with proper staff alignment
- Global drilling performance metrics coordinator for COPI and support all Global Wells Excellence initiatives and standards
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in Drilling Supervision and or Engineering
- Good knowledge of drilling operations and practices, completion designs, work over, and well servicing practices. Familiarity with drilling and completion equipment and with basic and specialized drilling engineering disciplines and requirements
Apply, and find new challenges and many opportunities at http://careers.conocophillips.com/en/location/indonesia-careers
Please be aware of recruitment scam. ConocoPhillips will never ask for fees or upfront payments for transportation, accommodation and any purposes during the recruitment process.