WeBecome is a Singapore Headquartered “Recruitment %& Search” company. We are looking for “System Engineer” to join one of our MNC Clients in Indonesia.
- Diploma/Degree in IT Discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Solution
- At least 2 years of working experience in the relevant skills
- Experience in Windows Server 2003 admin, AD & Group Policy management.
- Experience in network devices, security, Firewalls, VPN & Wireless technology.
- Good knowledge of VOIP Phone System
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting local and regional Environments
- Multilanguage working environment
- Good knowledge of industrial anti-virus software deployment/management
- Good knowledge of industrial backup software, deployment and management
- Initiator, Good inter-personal and communication skills
LANUGAGE – Mandarin speaking is compulsory.
NATIONALITY – Indonesians
- Perform Daily Administration of Microsoft Server environment
- Perform regular health checks for smooth operation of Mail systems
- Respond to service requests assigned within committed service levels
- Maintain documentation – ensure proper update of documentation in relation to changes in environment
- Provide daily and after office support for operational issues
- Provide Monthly reports for the management
- Able to work independently with vendor representatives as needed to resolve questions or problems
- Managed all third-party vendors for the system
- Conduct system, quality & audit testing to ensure quality & integrity of system
- To assist in all system operation and support help to users
- Responsible for local windows system and regional system operational task
- Responsible for assisting IT Manager to perform daily operational work
- Responsible for Maintaining, Updating, QA Analysis, Audit and IT Management
- Responsible for building internal departmentalize reports
- Responsible for assisting system development for integration with 3rd party product or application
- Responsible for providing support on IT systems involve both infrastructure and networking.
- Responsible for company’s IT infrastructure such as network, file server, security access and telephone systems, etc.
- Assist Internal CRM System Developer to design, requirement gathering, testing, training and implementation
- Require standby support and prepare to work during weekends during projects implementation and IT systems maintenance
- Assist in Application and Database Server maintenance
Kindly send in your updated resume mentioning the following details:
Total Experience :
Current Employer :
Previous Employer :
Role / Designation :
Current Location :
Current Salary :
Expected Salary :
Reason for change :
Notice Period :
Interested applicants please apply to: email@example.com highlighting current and expected salaries.