PT WorleyParsons Indonesia
WorleyParsons Indonesia is a leading provider of professional services to the resources, energy, infrastructure and complex process sectors, 18 years operating in Indonesia and now has 26,000 spreading around 120 offices and 32 countries.
Sr. Instrumentation Engineer
Balikpapan & Jakarta office
- Perform engineering design duties associated with Front End Engineering and Detailed Design projects within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Duties will include equipment specification and selection in collaboration with designers and bid evaluation / vendor document review and approval.
- Design of Cause and Effect diagrams and Functional definition of required Process Control, Safety and Fire & Gas Systems.
- Co-ordination with Instrumentation Designers to produce required Project drawings, diagrams, hook-ups, schedules and lists.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit.
- Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Anticipate at least +8 Years plus experience with instrumentation in the Oil & Gas environment, including a minimum of 2 years offshore experience.
- Experience with programmable electronic safety shutdown systems, Fire & Gas and Process Control Systems.
- Experienced in the specification, evaluation and documentation of electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic field instruments.
- Experience using Instrucalc and Integraph Intools in design environment.
Lead Civil/Structural Designer
- Lead and manage the discipline team for the project and ensure that they deliver project requirements on time and within budget.
- Manage all aspects of the discipline scope for the project including technical integrity, safety in design, and sustainable design where applicable.
- Liaise with other design personnel including personnel from other disciplines to ensure overall project goals are met.
- Ensure that the project and any changes to the project comply with WorleyParsons systems, policies, processes, procedures and standards; applicable statutory and regulatory requirements; and the project scope of work.
- Ensure that the discipline team complies with the project change management process.
- Support the associated procurement, contracting, construction and construction strategies and processes to ensure that project requirements are delivered on time and within budget.
- Where required, prepare or assist in the preparation of project documentation such as budgets, estimates, forecasts, schedules, and reports.
- Lead and manage the team, motivate them and manage their performance.
- In conjunction with the Design Manager, Lead Designer for the discipline and/or Project Manager, identify and manage discipline resources and competency requirements of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors, clients and other WorleyParsons personnel as required by the project.
- Minimum 10 (ten) years industry related experience. Five years in the oil and gas industry. Three years supervisory experience.
- Diploma/Degree certificate from a renowned University.
- Excellent technical & practical designing and drafting skills in the relevant discipline, and able to consistency deliver quality, accurate and timely work to WorleyParsons and its clients.
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and sound knowledge of design software.
- Excellent management skills including the ability to plan set the goals and manage time, priorities, resources, accountabilities, schedules and cost.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals groups, and make presentations when required.
- Preparing tenders.
- Communicating tender s strategy & directing the efforts of the tender support team.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure tender deadlines are met.
- Preparing and assisting with tender pre-qualification submissions.
- Updating the Proposal Manager on regular basis about progress & areas of difficulties.
- Coordinating the full handover to the Project Manager afterwards.
- Monitoring & maintaining security of info & data.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum years of experience.
- Complete understanding of Tender process and activities.
- Understand the PTK 007 for bidding in Indonesia.
- Good planning skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent English written & communication skill.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skill with people at all levels.
- Good Ethical standards.
- Able to present information in clear and concise style.
- Good Computer skills, minimum Ms. Office.
Please send your recent CV to our Recruitment team.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview”