INPEX CORPORATION is an oil & gas exploration and production company based in Japan. The mission of INPEX is to provide a stable and efficient supply of energy to our customer by exploring and developing oil and natural gas resources throughout the world. In Indonesia, INPEX is acting as Kontraktor, Kontrak Kerjasama (KKKS) with BPMigas fur many upstream projects since 1966. INPEX Is the operator of Masela Block (Abadi project) offshore Maluku, Arafura Sea, Indonesia, that is now in the early stage of Abadi field development with floating liquefied natural gas concept for future commercial FLNG production.
Parallel with the activities, INPEX Organization is growing rapidly and currently we urgently need:
Senior Manager HR & Office Support
- A minimum of Bachelor degree from Psychology, Social Science, Laws, or studies related to Oil and Gas industry. Master Degree is preferred;
- 20+ years experience in Human Resources with at least 10+ years in managerial role in Oil and Gas Industry;
- Have expertise in developing short and long-term HR strategic plan, goals, objective, policies, and operating procedures;
- Knowledgeable in all aspects in Human Resources & Office Support, such as recruitment, talent management, organization development, industrial relations, C&B, and office/housing/ transport management
- Good networking and relationship with stakeholders and related government
- Good managerial and leadership skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent and effective oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
Interested applicants who fully meet the above requirement are encouraged to send their comprehensive CV in English with one recent photo (max. 150KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd July 2011. Please quote the position you apply in your email subject. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
INPEX home page: http:/www.inpex.co.jp/english