Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. K.S.C.
A subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
KUFPEC Regional Ventures (Indonesia) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of KUFPEC, the overseas arm of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation is seeking new opportunities within Indonesia and SE Asia, both non-operated and operated and requires highly qualified individuals to join and strengthen our Jakarta team as:
SR. Geologist (Code: SRGEO)
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Geology with a minimum of 8 years’ experience with a recognized oil company Expertise in one or more of the major G&G software suites (Petrel, Geographic, Openwork, Kingdom, DUG) Candidate will be responsible for geological interpretation and technical reviews of existing KUFPEC Assets within the SEA Region. This will include exploration programs, development programs, field depletion plans and PODS, operations planning and monitoring as well as providing recommendations on general G&G matters, working understanding of drilling, wireline logging and field operation activities.
- Experience in exploration, field development planning, partner relations/meetings, risk and reserves assessments, probabilistic evaluations.
- Demonstrated hands on skill in new business ventures, prospect generation, asset evaluation, data room reviews
- Good understanding of HSE laws and regulations
- Willing to have some international travel
- Excellent English skills, oral and written
- Motivated self-starter, strong personality, intelligent as well as capable of working with limited resources within tight time constraints and with limited supervision
- Strong presentation skills with ability to articulate project ideas in a clear and concise manner.
Knowledgeable of the inner workings of SKKMIGAS, MIGAS and PSCs as well as other related government bodies.
SUBMISSION WITH LESS THAN 8 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR REPLIED TO.
KRVIL is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performance and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV prior to 10 February 2014 to:
Please insert the position code
(SRGEO on subject of your email)
(only short listed candidates will be notified)