PT McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of engineering and construction for offshore oil and gas industry, specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall construction management of sophisticated marine engineering projects, would like to invite proficient, efficient, and highly motivated applicants to be assigned to its Jakarta Business Development Department for the position of:
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
- Report to Country Manager Indonesia and functionally to Regional Sales & Marketing Director.
- Supervise Sales Coordinator.
- Liaise with various functional groups in the region and other teams within the area.
SALES & MARKETING
- To be the primary point of contact for existing and potential customers on business development/sales and marketing activities in the geographic area of responsibilities particularly for the assigned portfolio.
- Plan, execute and control sales & marketing activities for the assigned portfolio in accordance to the prevailing procedures including develop, maintain and improve strong business relationships with both existing and potential customers and actively develop and update the deliverables.
- Understand well BP MIGAS Procurement Guideline PTK-007 and things related to Indonesian content.
- Support other team(s) in the area on the development of business relationships with strategic institutions / corporations.
- Plan arrangements for participation in trade conventions seminars, etc.
- Minimum 15 years Oil and Gas related industry preferably upstream sector.
- Prior experience in offshore oil and gas related business development or project management / project engineering /fabrication / offshore construction.
- Good knowledge of business development, marketing and sales.
- Graduated engineer or higher.
Major responsibilities include Assisting Sales & Marketing Manager in Business Development, marketing and sales activities in country in accordance to the prevailing procedures including MBAP: McDermott Business Acquisition Processes.
- Candidate must have an Engineering Degree from recognized university.
- At least 8 years or similar to experienced Project Engineer or Proposal Coordinator, preferably in offshore contractor.
- An offshore EPCI project experience is of the advantages.
- Good knowledge of project management, business development or sales.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Flexibility to work long hours if necessary.
Application letters detailing fully experience and education standard attained to:
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA