Evonik Industries is the creative industrial group based in Germany which operates in three business areas : Chemicals, Energy and Real Estate.
Evonik is a global leader in specialty chemicals, an expert in power generation from hard coal and renewable energies, and one of the largest private residential real estate companies in Germany. Our strengths are creativity, specialization, continuous self-renewal, and reliability. Evonik is active in over 100 countries around the world.
We are looking for a suitable and qualified individual to fill the position of:
SALES MANAGER, INDONESIA
This position is involved in the development of new business in Indonesia market for business unit, Performance Polymers (PP), in particular sales for Acrylic Polymers. The successful employee will provide support to the Business Line Manager who is located in Shanghai, in the day-to-day operations. This position will be based in Indonesia.
- Responsible for market analyses and screening for new business opportunities beyond the existing market segments.
- Develop strategies to optimize market share and profitability.
- To lead and be a direct contact to direct customers, including Global and Regional Key Accounts, on enquiries and quotations.
- Manage distributors to achieve sales results. Steward and monitor distributors efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct visits to potential accounts or end users or decision markers along the customer value-chain, with the dual objective of understanding the market needs and generating new ideas for new business opportunities.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the Chemical, Construction or Construction Materials industries or equivalent.
- Excellent communication in English, both speaking and writing skills.
- Fluency in local languages and dialects would be of advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows, lotus notes etc.
Qualified applicants are invited to email or send their detailed resume together with current and expected salaries before 20th August 2011 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Evonik Degussa (SEA) Pte Ltd
3 International Business Park, #07-18
Nordic European Centre
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
For more information on the company, please refer to website: www.evonik.com