VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs.
Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Our clients are leading International companies who seek the very best of candidates to work in their business. We seek industry professionals who are formally qualified and have a demonstrated ability to meet the requirements of the job. Salary and conditions are negotiable.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in Law.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience especially as Legal Auditor.
- Familiar with regulation compliance.
- Having knowledge of the latest regulation in mining.
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Creative and self-starter, team player and having self-integrity.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format 1mb maximum) and ensure you detail the job reference in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.