Share Our Passion for Energy
Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner-ethically, socially and environmentally.
Talisman has extensive interests in Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost 55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
Talisman Sageri Ltd. is operator of the Sageri PSC in offshore South Sulawesi. Exploration drilling in the deepwater Makassar Strait will commence in 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us alt over the world, and we re always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We re looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and a bias for results. You will be competitively compensated and rewarded for your contribution to our success.
Experienced and suitably qualified Indonesian Nationals seeking challenging employment are invited to apply for this position.
Records Coordinator (Ref 09/0158)
Reporting to General Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Motivating departmental staff and ensuring compliance with the Corporate Records program through excellent management skills, advanced technical expertise, and superb communication and marketing abilities
- Communicating changes and promoting adoption within the departments
- Developing business cases and managing RM projects within the departments
- Designing and delivering training in cooperation with Corporate Records on corporate records management principles, practices, bylaws, legislation and related software tools. Monitoring effectiveness of training
- Developing RM guidelines and procedures. Responsible for quality assurance and compliance issues
- Collaborating and supporting the department by assessing and addressing the department processes and RM knowledge base
- Interpreting and advising on relevant RM legislation
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with Records Management certificates would be advantages
- Minimum 8 years experience in RM related activities with broad knowledge in petroleum RM operation and records classification, indexing and retention system as well as current RM issue and process
- Advanced knowledge of RM technology and application
- Proven leadership, decision making and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent on research and analytical abilities
- A demonstrated ability to mentor and train staff
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application quoting appropriate reference number to:
Talisman Energy c / a Benchmark Recruitment
Wisma Staco 7th Floor,
JI. Casablanca Kav. 18 Jakarta 12870
Email: talisman firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply visit www.benchrecruit.com
(Please keep files to less than 500k)