FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Office of Economic Growth based in Jakarta is recruiting Indonesian National for the position of Project Management Assistant (Post Code: PMA-EG). Salary starts generally from Rp.9,647.975 per month depending on qualifications, experience and salary history.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The incumbent is responsible for all financial analysis and management support for the Economic Growth office; produces all financial reporting, projections, accruals, and government estimated budgets, as well as, administrative Support for EG’s office ‘s portfolio of activities (contracts & grants). S/he serves as a liaison with the Teams’ Government of Indonesia Counterpart, private sector partners and civil society organizations on their financial reporting with USAID.
- A University degree in finance, management or accounting or related field
- Five years of progressively technical experience in finance and controller operations.
- Level IV written and spoken fluency in English and Indonesian required.
In addition to the above criteria relating to education, experience and language proficiency, the following criteria will also be used to evaluate applicants:
I. Knowledge of planning, managing, monitoring, reporting, analyzing and evaluating.
2. Ability of interpreting and analyzing data: designing budget programs: drafting reports and memorandum.
3. Ability to work independently, establish and maintain contacts in government, business and civil organizations. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for test and interview. Send letter of application, complete resume in English and supporting documents (in Microsoft Word document format) & please put the post code on the subject of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021-3860336
No later than October 8, 2009