PROJECT ASSOCIATE (NATIONAL)
The Project Associate will provide support to the Project Management in the following areas:
- Strategies and the implementation of the Aceh Government Transformation Programme (AGTP)
- Management of the AGTP
- Administrative support to the Programme Unit
- Resource mobilization
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Supports the formulation of strategies and the implementation of the Aceh Government Transformation Programme (AGTP) focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Presentation of background information for formulation of AGTP, draft project documents, work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements.
2. Provides effective support to management of the AGTP focusing on the achievement of the following results:
- Preparation of required budget revisions, revision of project award and project status, operational and financial close of a project.
- Provision of guidance to the executing agency on routine implementation of projects.
- Presentation of information for audit of projects supports implementation of audit recommendations.
- Assist in designing and arranging the project management in managing LoAs and procurement for AGTP unit.
- Assist in ensuring the implementing partner’s readiness to take up the responsibility in implement the LoA to meet with UNDP standard.
- Assist the Project Officer in LoA implementation.
3. Provides administrative support to the Programme Unit focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Assist in the developing of the LoA with the implementing partners.
- Review, analyze and comment on the no cost contract extended (Lo) with the implementing partner.
- Review of AGTP Financial Reports, preparation of non-PO vouchers for development projects.
- Maintenance of the internal expenditures control system which ensures that vouchers processed are matched and completed.
4 . Supports resource mobilization focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Track and reporting on mobilized resources. Review of contributions agreement, managing contributions in ATLAS.
- Support the implementing partner to ensure the recruitment process base on the LoA signed.
5. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the AGTP focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in programme.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Bachelor degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or in any related field.
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems. Familirization with Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 is preferable.
Fluency in English and Indonesian both oral and written are required, and an Acehnese would be an asset.
Application Deadline: 03 November 2009