CHALLENGING OPPORTUNITIES IN SEISMIC OPERATIONS COMPANY
PT. Quest Geophysical Asia is a Seismic Company which established in 2004 and have many projects in Indonesia. We have a great team which multinational involve.
If you are interested in being a part of the future, and if you are an ambitious person, experienced please send your application for the following position:
- Procurement Staff
- Administration Staff
Qualification and Experience:
- Maximum age 30 with min 2 years experiences.
- D3 Secretary or Bachelor Degree in Management/Accounting/Economy.
- Willing to work in outside Jakarta if necessary.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) as a minimum.
- Brevet A,B,C for Accounting/Tax.
- English and computer skill is a must.
Min 4 years experience on Land/or transition Zone 2D/3D, Bachelor Degree, English and computer skill is a must.
Assistant Party Chief
- Min 2 years experience as a APM on Land/or transition 2D/3D.
- Bachelor Degree, English and computer skill is a must.
- Min 4 years experience in seismic and familiar with all Migas regulations and safety procedure and the IAGC and E&P forum recommended safety standards. Has a certificate HSE qualification.
- Bachelor Degree, English and Computer skill is a must.
Senior Observer/Instrument Engineer
- Min 4 years experience in 2D Seismic in Indonesia, jungle-portable operations, preferably using Sercel systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Engineering is a plus.
- English and Computer skill is a must.
Please send your email to:
HRD@quest.co.id or send by Mail to
PT. QUEST GEOPHYSICAL ASIA
Menara Batavia 12th floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126