Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation has committed to operate 3 blocks which 2 of them are in the Development Stage. To support our project, currently we’re looking for high talented candidates for:
Plan and lead the section to execute the Production related activities from engineering design through to project start-up for the development of new oil and gas reserves in line with Company s policies and corporate governance in order to deliver Company s business objectives and targets.
Operations Installation Manager
Responsible for delivery of budgeted production volumes by undertaking day to day production/operations support to offshore operations, acting as focal point for coordination of response to operational problems.
HR & Admin Manager
Plan and direct the overall Indonesia s Human Resources Management (HR Strategy, Planning, Recruitment, Learning, Development, Compensation & Benefits, Industrial Relations and HR Services) activities so as to support Indonesia Operations objective by constant supply of competent, capable and motivated workforce to contribute towards optimum business profitability and to ensure that company established policies, business objectives and government statutory requirements are fully met.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering or any other Engineering discipline. Post graduate degree or masters in these disciplines would be an advantage.
- The position requires a professional with comprehensive business experience of 20-25 years in a highly specialized field of Oil and Gas development.
- The incumbent should have an in-depth technical experience in surface / sub-surface engineering in development projects.
- Possess wide experience in managing development in various international environments.
- Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300 kb).