Be part of our tomorrow, today.
Today Hess is rapidly growing oil and gas business in Southeast Asia, with strategic opportunities on the horizon.
The key drivers to our growth are our Indonesian assets and by assets we mean physical as well as human resources. We are passionate about developing both.
As of our expansion, we are now looking for qualified candidate to be based in Gresik, East Java;
Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
- Manage the Pangkah Offshore Production facilities, both personnel and the production processing facilities in achieving operational excellence according to standards.
- Engineering degree 15+ years offshore facility operations experience with 5+ years of leading a team of multi-skilled personnel, preferably in a senior position. Prior QIM, projects and/or offshore commissioning or subsea and marine logistics experience are desirable. Experience of SIMOP, budgeting and well intervention experience Commercial experience and awareness able to directly liaise with Government official.
Integrity & Reliability Team Lead
- Lead a team of multi discipline experts to manage and improve the Integrity and Reliability of a growing facility.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering with minimum of 15 years relevant experience of which 5 should have been in senior leadership role. Preference will be given to candidates who have previous Exploration and Production experience.
Facilities Engineering Team Lead
- Lead a team of multi discipline experts that are charged with providing engineering supports to a growing facility.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering. The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years relevant experience of which 5 should have been in a senior leadership role. Preference will be given to candidates who have previous Exploration and Production experience.
- Provide instrument engineer support to a growing offshore and onshore Production Operation.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering with min. of 12 years experience in a similar role. Innovation and flexible approach to problem solving, coupled with a strong knowledge of instrumentation design, operation and maintenance. Knowledge of metering systems would be an advantage. Experience in Exploration and Production is preferred.
- Provide advice and support on shutdown and turnaround planning to maximize the offshore and onshore operations efficiency. Note that this is not a maintenance planning role, shutdown planning experience is essential.
- Engineer degree (preferred) or Technical diploma (considered) major in Industrial, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical engineering. Minimum of 10 years experience in shutdown and turnaround planning. Knowledge of gas plant and offshore operations desired.
Pipeline/ Corrosion Engineer
- Serve as a hands on technical advisor providing specialized engineering assistance for activities relating to all phase of corrosion management such as; recommend standards, methods, designs and procedures for specialized chemical & integrity processes.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 7 years experience in a similar role and will be expected to exhibit technical competence in areas of risk based inspection assessments, material specifications, metallurgy, cathodic protection, coatings and chemical treatment. Have a strong knowledge of the operation and maintenance of hydrocarbon carrying pipelines. Familiar with pigging routines an be prepared to plan and lead an extensive intelligent pigging program.
- Provide Facility Engineering support to a growing offshore and onshore Production Operation. Main responsibilities would include; Providing Facility Engineering assistance and direction to the Operations and Maintenance teams, Optimizing operation s performance by implementing facility improvements, Following international standard s for facility design and operation.
- Bachelor s degree of higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering. The candidate should have 5-10 years experience in a similar role preferably within an Exploration and Production company.
- Provide engineering support to a growing offshore and onshore Production Operation. Main responsibilities would include; optimization of field performance through increased production volumes and reduced costs, preparation of cost estimates and budgets, preparing and executing well intervention work.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering with experience 2-5 years in an oil and gas operation. Familiar with the basic steps involved with producing and transporting oil and gas and preferably have some experience of well intervention operations.
Upgrade Planning Coordinator
- To prepare plans for facilities upgrades in conjunction with ongoing operational needs. Set up the project plan, milestones and integrate and coordinate with all relevant parties.
- University graduate with major degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum Engineering, with 5-10 years experience in plant maintenance within petroleum industry. Must have experience in construction and project management. Experience in use of SAP and MS Project preferred.
Offshore Maintenance Superintendent
- Maintenance planning and implementation for all Offshore Pangkah facilities to maximize uptime and to deliver highest value to stakeholder without compromise to Safe Operating Principals.
- Engineering degree (preferred), +10 years experience in petroleum industry. Previous experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of Oil and Gas processing plant desirable. Experience in managing a multi discipline & multi-tasking in the Oil and Gas Operations. Proficient in maintenance of Gas Turbines, generators and WHP/CPP/AUP associated process and safety equipments. Capable in terms of the maintenance management of Oil & Gas Processing Facility.
EHS Offshore Engineer
- Responsible EH&S matters, providing a support function to the project, offshore operations and engineering team. Promotes the use of professional EH&S tools, principles and objectives include managing a multi-tasking and contractors workforce in the Oil and Gas processing operations.
- Engineering degree preferred, the ideal candidate will have experience with safety, processing, mechanical and electrical equipment as well as be able to support teamwork and safety operations. 10 years HS&E experience in petroleum industry, subsea pipeline and in a similar EH&S engineer/ advisor role. A broad knowledge of the principle EHS legislative requirements in oil and gas offshore industry. Experience in pre-comm and commissioning of Oil and Gas processing plant desirable.
Offshore Maintenance Planner
- Providing Planning and Scheduling services as required by the Maintenance Superintendent, within a multi-disciplined team providing operations and maintenance for Pangkah.
- Engineering degree (preferred) or Technical diploma (considered) major in Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electrical engineering +6 years experience in petroleum industry. Experience in using computerized maintenance system and electronic planning application of Oil and Gas processing plant. Experience in managing a multi discipline and multi-tasking maintenance workforce in the Oil and Gas processing operation. Proficient in maintenance SAP PM module super user experience and developing maintenance contract are desirable.
- To ensure good and smooth operability and maintainability of all custody metering systems.
- Technical Diploma with 8 years relevant experience or 5 years for Bachelor Degree holder. Familiar and qualified to perform flow measurement calculations, has very good hands-on knowledge on flow meters (orifice, turbine, ultrasonic), flow computer, gas chromatograph, prover, recorder, etc. Understand how volume is calculated based on API, MPMS, AGA, and ISO.
- Ensure compliance with Operating Principles, EHS requirements and initiatives, and all procedures requirements. Ensure appropriate risk assessments are carried out for lab operation activities, with particular attention to recognizing the impact of change, Carry out sampling and analysis as required and schedule.
- Chemistry graduated (D3 or S-1) with more than 5 years experience in Oil, Gas and Water Laboratory. Having good knowledge on some Lab equipments such as Gas Chromatography, UV Spectrophorometer, TOG Infrared, X-Ray and Natgas/ Crude Oil/ LPG Analyzer, Familiar with ISO 17025 system and EHS policy of Oil & Gas Plant.
- Control and monitor platform production operations to meet daily production targets whilst complying with company guidelines and legal requirements.
- Technical diploma (Preferred) major in engineering, Minimum 6 years experience in oil and gas industry. Knowledgeable of WHP/CPP/AUP process facilities. Ability to conduct Operations Process upset – Trouble Shooting, familiar to operate DCS system, production optimization. Preparing Safe working place for maintenance and contractors. Understand reservoir and able to demonstrate well test. Experience drilling SIMOP and work-over activities.
- Following directions from the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that operating parameters for mechanical/electrical/instrument equipment are met.
- Technical diploma (Preferred) major in Engineering. Minimum 5 years experience in petroleum industry or 10 years other relevant experience. Good hands on experience with a variety of mechanical/ electrical/ instrumentation equipments. Knowledgeable of WHP/ CPP/ AUP production facilities, familiar with risk assessment and Hazardous Areas Classifications and its installations.
Come be part of it:
SO COME ON, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Interested applicants should send their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title in the subject no later than September 12th 2009.