An established company with activities in oil & gas safety is seeking qualified and competent to fill the position below:
NDT TECHNICAL ENGINEER
- Engineering back ground from Electro or Chemical engineering or other relevant
- Certified NDT
- Having knowledge for NDT EDDY CURRENT TEST and other similar NDT tube inspection methods.
- HAVE minimum 1 Years experiences in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plant, and Refineries for NDT Jobs Especially Tubing, Tubular Inspection.
- Have experiences in Turn key project and or EPC Project Management
- Good Connection and Network Power Plant , Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Refineries
- Understand Steam boiler, Turbine, Tubing, Tubular, Tanks operations
- Understand details on Shut Down , Turn around , and Maintenance Production Facilities in Petrochemicals, Refineries , and Power Plant
- University Degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Fluent in English, MS Office, MS Project and computer literate
Qualified candidates who have the related experience; are invited to send their detailed CVs including photograph, current & expected salary IMMEDIATELY, directly to
The Human Resources Department
The salary for this position is negotiable
We regret only short-listed candidates shall be notified.