GE Energy Infrastructure
Crafting the most inspiring ideas to shape your career success.
GE – Energy, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is one of the world s leading suppliers of technology to the energy industry with over 38,000 employees in 150 manufacturing locations and 540 offices worldwide. Providing a comprehensive range of solutions for oil and gas, traditional and renewable power generation, and energy management, we are uniquely prepared to fulfill world demand for reliable, efficient energy.
Market Analysis Manager (Energy) – Job Reference No. : 1011150 This position can be based either in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Jakarta, Indonesia or Bangkok, Thailand or Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Support the business through the development and execution of a regional growth plan.
- Carry out market studies for energy products and energy services.
- Carry out market analysis and market research.
- Champion programs to meet regional specific customer requirements, competitive threats and market opportunities.
- Identify long-term opportunities to facilitate earlier customer engagement by the sales and the P&L teams (VIZ Project Database).
- Oversee region-specific demand creation activities; including customer communication plans.
- Assist in the definition and execution of product line growth strategies across the energy portfolio.
- Provide region-specific market and customer information to product line leadership.
- Support new product commercialization plans.
- MBA with 5-7 years marketing or sales or product management roles.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Engineering.
- Experience in a process industry (cement, steel, etcl/power generation industry.
- Experience in carrying out project/market analysis, secondary market research and primary market research.
Please log on to www.gecareers.com and search for the respective Job Reference No. listed above to apply for the position by March 28, 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
GE imagination at work.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.