Kuwait Petroleum Company & KOGC (Kish Oil & Gas Company)
1. Eng. (A) Environment – 6 Positions
Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Environment Engineering, 6 years Experience in Environment Management in an oil refinery or petrochemical industry
2. Eng (A), PSM Process Safety Management – 4 Positions
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent, 7 years Experience in oil refinery or petrochemical industry. Should have involved in design, implementation & audit of HSE Management System. Experience in implementation of OSHA Process safety management Standard. Undergone NEBOSH/OSHA Certification
3. Eng Sr. OHSAS Certification – 1 Position
Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, 10 years Experience in oil refinery or petrochemical industry, which at least 5 years in Management System Implementation. At least 100 Man days of Experience in Auditing Major Industries including petroleum refineries, petrochemical industries and heavy engineering industries against Occupational Health, Quality and Environment Management system standards. Familiar with international standards ISO/TS 29001, ISO 10001, ISO 15161, ISO 15489 etc
4. Eng Sr. Emergency Response – 1 Position
Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mechanical or Fire Safety Engineering, 15 years experience in developing and implementation of Incident Command, Emergency Response and Crisis Management System in Petroleum Industry/Hydrocarbon Processing Industry. Familiar with international standards NFPA, CCPS, ISC.
5. Eng (A) Safety / Safety Training – 12 Positions
University Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Safety/Fire safety, 6 years experience in Safety in a major refinery/petrochemical industry. Should be physically/mentally prepared to work under personally hazardous condition at any location within refinery jurisdiction.
6. Eng (A) Security – 1 Position
Bachelor Degree in Engineering Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical, 6 years experience in related activities in Refinery or Petrochemical company. Ability to prepare specification in various security related project, such as CCTV, Duress alarm, baggage inspection, Access System, etc. ability to review project drawing related to security, conducts audit, inspection and training.
7. Senior Project Engineering (Facilities) – 3 positions
Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering, 10 years experience in operations and processes in an Oil and Gas company. Proficiency in basic engineering computation and analysis related to liquid and gas handling in process equipment pertaining to Oil and Gas Processing Facilities and Pipelines. To prepare PEPs, cost estimates and budgets and schedules. To manage conceptual and detail design. To manage procurement process. To initiate and manage construction activities, to coordinate commissioning, handover activities and project close out. To manage contract professionally to ensure contractual requirements. Candidates having work experience with Contractor companies will be preferred.
8. Senior Mechanical Engineering (Projects) – 3 Positions
Minimum Bachelor in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering, 10 years of Engineering Experience in Downstream and upstream oil and gas field operation and processes. Candidates having work experience with Contractor companies will be preferred. Experience in Optimization of plant performance; preparation of equipment specification to meet design requirements; sizing of process system components; preparing scope of work, feasibility study, bid documents, vendor negotiation and budget planning; Supervising and administering turnkey projects from concept to commissioning.
9. Senior Process and Facility Engineering– 3 Positions
Minimum Bachelor in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering, 10 years of Engineering Experience in Downstream and upstream oil and gas field operation and processes. Candidates having work experience with Contractor companies will be preferred. Experience offshore and/or onshore oil and gas plant experience, plant troubleshooting, process studies, process development; waste handling; oil and gas processing including oil and gas separation, gas treatment dewatering and fiscal metering; Optimization of plant performance; preparation of equipment specification to meet design requirements; sizing of process system components; preparing scope of work, feasibility study, bid documents, vendor negotiation and budget planning; Supervising and administering turnkey projects from concept to commissioning.
10. Inspector Safety – 1 Position
2 years Diploma in safety, 6 years experience in oil refinery or petrochemical industry. Fluency in Spoken and written English
11. Technician Occupational Hygiene – 2 positions
Graduate in Science/Occupational Hygiene/monitoring & Analysis of Environment samples in industry. Good Knowledge of English Language
12. Scaffolders – 20 positions
Graduate in 3 years Diploma is preferable, 5 years experience. Certify by recognize institution. Fluency in Spoken and written English
Terms and Conditions
1. All positions is 2 years contract renewable with 48 hours work/per week and 30 days annual leave.
2. Positions 1-6 is Single status Only, Position 7-9 available in Single and Family Status
3. Starting Salary and Benefits for Positions 1 – 9 is USD 4500 and negotiable upon interview.
4. Resume MUST BE sent by email in ONE SINGLE PDF Format with following arrangement Full Resume with photo (work experience arranged from the current to the last), Diploma, Reference Letters (arrange from the current to the last, if reference letters not available can be replaced with Employee ID Card or work contract), Passport (if applicable) and certificates
5. Send Resume to email@example.com