EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT JOB PERTAMINA – TALISMAN JAMBI MERANG
A Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions to be based in South Sumatera:
A. MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT
B. GENERAL AFFAIRS SUPERVISOR
C. ASSET INTEGRITY SUPERVISOR
D. METERING SPECIALIST
E. OPERATOR TEAM LEADER
F. HR OFFICER – FIELD
- Minimum 10 years experience (A-B), 7 years experience (C-E) and 5 years experience (F) in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Strong experience in maintenance planning and implementation of gas processing facilities with minimum 5 (five) years in supervisory role for mechanical, electrical and instrumentation. Minimum Bachelor degree or higher level qualifications (A)
- Strong experience in government & legal affairs in Jambi & South Sumatera area. Preferable has experience in HR & GA aspects, CSR strategy, security & information system. Minimum Bachelor degree (B)
- Experience in Asset Integrity Management System, e.g. RAM Study, RCM, and RBI. Familiar with facility inspection. Minimum Bachelor degree (C)
- Familiar and qualified to perform flow measurement calculations, has very good hands-on knowledge on flow meters (orifice, turbine, ultrasonic), flow computer, gas chromatograph, prover, recorder, etc. Understand how volume is calculated based on API, MPMS, AGA, and ISO. Minimum Bachelor degree (D)
- Experience in gas processing facilities, its troubleshooting, and familiar to operate DCS system. Minimum Diploma degree (E)
- Experience in industrial relations, personnel administration and general affairs in oil & gas industry. Minimum Bachelor degree (F)
Interested candidates shall apply to: email@example.com latest by 31st January 2011. Please mention the position applied on the email subject. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.