Oil Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency for the Oil and Gas Industry providing teams and individual skilled technical personnel to leading service companies and operators. We have recently opened an Indonesian company and expanded our local job opportunities for consultants and staff.
One of our major clients based in Indonesia is looking for the following position.
Looking for 4 Fishing Specialists to work in Indonesia.
To plan, supervise and execute all fishing operational activity at the well site in-line with our Client and Client Company policies, procedures and systems, Statutory Regulations and good industry practice. To select the correct tool string configuration and BHA`s required to suit the application taking into consideration all parameters from the well bore to surface equipment and rig up. The Fishing Specialist should establish clear lines of communication with the client and the crews providing advice and support to deliver a safe solution for well recovery. He/She must record and submit in detail accurate reports in a timely manner for the duration at the well site.
- Demonstrate, through assessment and internal interactions, full understanding of equipment, systems and functionality, hydraulics and down-hole calculations and make themselves aware of the job reporting process through the Training Plans and, if necessary, further interaction with Training Manager/Operations Supervisor
- Liaise with/supervise the on-site rig/wss crew, to ensure correct equipment handling during installation. Supervise own crew where applicable.
- Act as “Overall” Fishing Supervisor by managing various grades of incumbent wireline service provider employees who are working as part of the fishing crew on all operational aspects and other Fishing Specialists within a crew or team environment.
- Install and/or oversee the installation of the Clients equipment using proven and established working practices within the remit of Quality and Safety Management Systems.
- Ensure and/or oversee that all possible preparations have taken place as per the department work instructions and guidelines, equipment is fit for use and all pre-installation checks/testing have been carried out., also to ensure that all documentation and/or certification is relative to equipment.
- Maintain appropriate contact with client customer representative at the well site and ensure that relevant Operations Supervisor/Manager is continually updated on current job status. Produce in depth reports, according to the department guidelines, of all well site activities prior to and during installation.
- The Fishing Specialist will act as ’point` contact to the customer when in a crew environment.
- Attend client`s pre/post job meetings to ensure customer satisfaction of all Fishing Operations.
- Liaise with onshore Operations Supervisor/Manager regarding availability to work in either the workshop or office during time off. Due to operational requirements the requirement to work in either the workshop or office shall be mandatory.
- Attend Fishing Specialists Operations meetings to share and update on recent well-site activities and new equipment/processes/technical information. Attend pre-job and post debriefing meetings to update on customer requirements and/or parameters and communicate prepared reports to the relevant department Operations and assist in follow-up reporting/processing as required, De-briefs to be completed as soon as is practicable on return to base to minimize effect on on-going operations.
- Previous experience with slickline services as a core discipline, multi skilling exposure preferred i.e. – completions/cased hole/coil tubing and wellheads.
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of all Intervention type Operations, Well Services Operations and/or Well Completions along with a full understanding of Down-hole Hydraulics and the ability to perform calculations related to the above e.g., fluid movement.
Please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org