NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT
Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) Executive Director, the Indonesia Services Dialogue (ISD), Jakarta
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an Australian Government-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms. Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications from qualified Indonesian professionals for an Executive Director position, for the Indonesia Services Dialogue (ISD), located in the ISD office, Jakarta. The duration of the appointment will be approximately 18 months full-time.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong relationships and highest-level contacts with a broad range of private sector contacts and high-level government officials
- Exceptional networking, convening and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in the area of management and advocacy in Indonesia or elsewhere in Southeast Asia.
- Proven experience in leading and overseeing the implementation of long term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- Experience in coordinating/organizing staff and ensuring expenditures are within budget to achieve the approved strategy.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing capacity building programs to enhance the competitiveness of the private sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, employees, Government authorities, other stakeholders, and international and regional representatives.
To be considered, please submit a CV (maximum 4 pages) together with a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria listed above to email@example.com no later than Sunday, 25 May 2014. Failure to submit a complete set of required documents may result on your application being rejected.
Selection will be made in accordance with Australian commonwealth procurement rules. Norton Rose Fulbright is an equal opportunity employer.