Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
- Conducts daily environmental monitoring in the field, to supervise operations in implementing environmental programs, supervise third party sampling engineers and advice in implementing the environmental program. Assist field personnel’s in implementing environmental programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from University degree in Engineering: Chemical, Environment, Civil, Oceanography, Chemistry and Biology.
- At least 3 year(s) of working environmental discipline
- Engineer with extensive background and high degree of technical competence, analyses, and able to recommend problems solving of substantial scope and complexity under minimum supervision.
- Have experience in development and implementation of Environmental Management System ( EMS) and
- Have good skill, knowledge and experience in development, monitoring and reporting of Environmental Impact Assessment (AMDAL, UKL/UKL).
- Good knowledge of Environmental legislation and regulations. Broad experiences dealing with Ministry of Environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application up to December 4 2013 with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to: