Santos is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with high quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. In support of our growing Indonesian business we are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position:
Drilling Project Coordinator (Code: DPC)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly capable Drilling Project Coordinator to work in the Drilling Team in Santos Jakarta Office. As a Drilling Project Coordinator in Santos Indonesia, you will be reporting to Drilling Manager, and will be based in Jakarta. Major responsibility of your role will be to ensure the smooth running of the project in Drilling Department. This will include: maintaining and monitoring the integrated project plan; monitoring procurement processes to ensure they run to schedule; monitoring preparation of budgets; EHSMS compliance.
Your key accountabilities:
- Project coordination to meet all planning and specifications:
- Monitoring overall project schedule (outside of D&C) and providing feedback to D&C team.
- Monitoring progress of projects/ activities that directly interface with D&C (platform design, screen selections, reverse perm testing, etc).
- Responsibility for document control and revision management of schedule.
- MOC of schedule and interface/ SIMPOS planning changes.
- Some form of management monthly schedule reports.
- Updating the overall project schedule with D&C progress.
- Working on solutions to bring the D&C schedule “back on track” if it deviates from the plan.
- Planning and Budgeting:
- Schedule and coordinate plans for annual “Santos Internal Budgets” and “Santos Personnel plans”.
- RPTK and WP&B SKK MIGAS submissions.
- Ensure procurement process proceeds as per plan and schedule.
- Coordinate DCMS reviews and track close out of actions.
A strong understanding of all facets of the well planning, engineering, procurement and permitting process.
Thorough knowledge of and experience in project assurance processes and project management.
- Thorough understanding of purchasing procedures/SQM and logistics
- Thorough knowledge of EHSM applications.
- Understanding of drilling and completion techniques and technologies, well design and operations.
- Knowledge of and experience in: budget planning, contract management, strategic sourcing, high level negotiation tools and techniques, conflict management, influencing/consensus building, quality management systems, total cost of ownership analysis
- Collaboration: ability to effectively liaise across groups including Purchasing & Logistics, Drilling and Completion Engineers, Project & Development.
10 years working in diverse positions within drilling departments, including:
- 4 years in project support coordinator role (procurement, project logistics, cost controller, contract management), with exposure to all aspects of drilling and completions.
- 3 years project management role in drilling/development/operations
- 3 years in engineering works is an advantage.
Santos provides a market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, and also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 February 2014 and note the title of the role you are applying for.
Candidates will be evaluated based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.