COMPLETION ENGINEER/SENIOR COMPLETION
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering with minimum 3 years of experience in similar position and 8 years of experience for senior position.
- Experience in reviewing well completion procedures and programmes by introducing innovative programme/ technique and setting key performance indicator for the project teams to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Having ability in improving operational efficiency by applying latest available completion technology and best completion technique in all facets of well completion during development drilling – completion and workover operations in order to maximise hydrocarbon recovery.
- Good record in reducing non productive completion time and trouble cost by identifying problem areas, analyse non productive time trends and recommend remedial action in order to achieve optimum operating cost and performance.
- Degree in any Engineering with 3 – 5 years experience in Drilling Engineering.
- Experience in preparing optimized drilling program by consolidating geological and petroleum engineering data, data from offset well (if any) and from previous experience gained in order to ensure successful of the drilling program.
- Proven record in preparing accurate well AFE by identifying all cost elements required for the operations in order to achieve optimum operating cost and performance.
- Experience in preparing procedures/ manuals in drilling, workover and wireline activities to ensure technical integrity and compliance to PETRONAS requirements and industry standards.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).