Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Coordinator Marine Operational Setup & Planning
- Implement execution plan including supervising detailed design, fabrication/construction and installation of facilities.
- Planning and scheduling of the Marine facilities work scope.
- Proactively monitors, updates and manages the Marine schedule and costs.
- Determine required staffing levels for the Marine Section.
- Work with other sections to ensure consistency of design, procurement or critical items, planning, documentation, etc.
- Assist Project Manager in integrating Marine facilities planning into total project planning.
- Ensure design for Marine facilities meets Government Regulations, Company standards and specifications, and appropriate industry standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Engineering with 10 years experienced in technical and FPSO/marine system in project in oil & gas industry.
- Team player with excellence communication, interpersonal, leadership skills & integrity.
- Knowledge and experience in handling project management with experience in marine system/FPSO
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application up to June 11, 2014 with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to: email@example.com